A Trane® ComfortLink™ II Fully Integrated, Self-Configuring System Automatically Optimizes Your Comfort
With Trane® ComfortLink™ II technology, your heating and cooling comfort system will verify proper installation and adjust to maintain proper airflow calibration. Each Trane® system component is communicating with every other component optimizing your system’s performance. With advanced technology which enables your heating and air conditioning products to communicate with each other, your system can calibrate itself and will constantly troubleshoot to achieve the highest efficiencies, year in and year out.
Remotely Control Your Home Comfort
Adding the Telephone Access Module (TAM) to your ComfortLink™ II system will enable you to remotely connect and control your heating and air conditioning system from anywhere!
In addition to being sure your home is just right before you even walk in the door, the Trane® Telephone Access Module (TAM) can alert you when a power outage occurs, your battery is low, auxiliary input alters, as well as alert you when high and low pre-set temperature limits are exceeded. If you can use voice mail, you can call in an manage your ComfortLink™ II system with any phone and your secure pass code. A simple menu will walk you through any option.
Learn more about the exclusive ComfortLink™ Remote Thermostat that’s internet-enabled and programmable for remote administration by any web browser or smart phone.
Which products include ComfortLink™ II Communication Technology?
- 01. Trane XC 95 Three-Stage Variable – Speed Communicating Furnaces
- 02. Trane XC80 Variable-Speed Communicating Furnace
- 03. Trane XL900 Series 7-day Communicating Programmable Comfort Control Thermostats
- 04. Trane 4TEE Variable – Speed Communicating Convertible Air Handlers
- 05. Trane XL20i Communicating Ultra – Efficiency Air Conditioners
- 06. Trane XL20i Communicating Ultra – Efficiency Heat Pumps
- 07. Trane XL19i Communicating Ultra – Efficiency Air Conditioners
- 08. Trane XL19i Communicating Ultra – Efficiency Heat Pumps
- 09. Trane XL16i Communicating Ultra – Efficiency Air Conditioners
- 10. Trane XL16i Communicating Ultra – Efficiency Heat Pumps
Contact Associated Heating and Air Conditioning today to learn more about how a Trane ComfortLink™ II system can benefit you and your home. Visit Trane for more details, and see what’s happening behind the scenes of a Trane ComfortLink™ II system.